The Finance Ghost and Mohammed Nalla decided to ask each other three burning questions on this show.
To give you a taste of what we discussed:
- How do you reconcile bottom-up analysis with what the market is telling you?
- How has Magic Markets Premium impacted your appetite for global vs. local stocks?
- What have been your biggest learnings about running a business with someone on the other side of the world?
- Based on what we’ve seen gold do recently, does it impact your long thesis? What about holding the commodity vs. holding the miners?
- In Magic Markets Premium, what part of the research do you enjoy the most and what is the most tedious?
- How does Canada differ to South Africa in terms of business landscape?
Regular listeners will know that the Canada question is aimed at Moe. To find out who asked the others and what the answers were, listen to this insightful and entertaining episode of Magic Markets.