In this week’s episode of Magic Markets, we are changing things up by looking at recent earnings releases in the US. Follow us as we delve into the depths of our Magic Markets Premium library to compare our wealth of research on these companies with their latest releases.
Ghost had lots to say about the latest Caterpillar report, while Moe had thoughts to share on Home Depot. Some of the points up for discussion were:
- Why does Caterpillar make the ideal buy-and-forget stock?
- Why is a company known for diggers getting excited about electric vehicles?
- Home Depot is beating revenue and earnings per share expectations – but the earnings outlook is negative so where’s the disconnect?
- Home Depot has managed to drop their transport costs – does this tie in with our latest research on logistics giant UPS?
- Most importantly, which of these stocks would Moe and Ghost buy?
It’s a peek behind the curtain into our Premium library, free for you to access. If we’ve whet your appetite for more, you can always sign up to Premium and access it all for R99/month.